Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
What happens when you combine top-shelf, vintage long-fillers from Nicaragua, the Dominican, and Honduras with a 30-year-old (yes, 30!) African Cameroon wrapper? I'd suggest you try it for yourself, but let me say this: it's good. Very, very good.
- Top-shelf, ultra-limited run.
- Mellow, but elegant array of flavor.
- Notes of coffee, caramel, wood, pepper, and earth.
- Delicious is an understatement.
- Beautiful from start to finish.
"If there was a cigar for Royalty pretty sure Graycliff 30 year would be in the running. Very flavorful stick. Very consistent smoke from start to finish." sticks379 STAFF