Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
A top-seller for nearly two decades!
Ain't nothing like a classic, that much is true. Behold, the original, 90-rated 'red label' 5 Vegas Classic....the popular blend that started it all for this beloved brand. It’s hard to argue with two decades of proven quality and even harder to argue with the millions of customers who’ve given 5 Vegas Classic their stamp of approval over the years. In short, this one’s a blue chip that’s somehow remained utterly affordable nearly a quarter century later. 5 Vegas Classic is a savory blend of Cuban-seed long-fillers from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic paired with a dark, oily Sumatra wrapper.
- This virtuous combination delivers one of the most consistently delicious, medium-bodied handmades you can get.
- Rich and creamy notes of deep tobacco flavors mingle with hints of toast, coffee, nuts, and gentle spices on the finish.
- A ton of complex and satisfying nuances to satisfy even the most fancy-pants critics.
- One hellaciously affordable cost to you.
- In short, front row quality at Uecker seat prices.
- This 90-rated beauty’s got all the right stuff.
5Vegas Classic received a healthy '90' rating noting: “A solid medium bodied cigar. It is filled with complex earth flavors, and a pleasant coffee ground taste. It is also very smooth."