Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
All around the world… and back to Nicaragua.
Since Rick Rodriguez has taken over CAO, they’ve released winner after winner after winner. From the uber-contemporary design and blend of CAO Flathead, to the experimental, innovative releases featuring Brazilian tobaccos like the Fuma em Corda, to more traditional cigars like CAO Pilon… it seems like Ricky can do no wrong. Today, that win streak continues with the newest entry in the “world-famous” World Series – CAO Nicaragua. Yes, though they’ve visited Italy, Colombia, and America on their tour of tobacco dominance, CAO has never released a blend specifically designed to highlight Nicaraguan tobaccos until now.
- At the core of this cigar you’ll find plenty of lush, extensively aged Nicaraguan long-fillers from the Jalapa Valley, Esteli, and Condega.
- Clad in a Honduran Jamastran wrapper leaf.
- Full-bodied blast of pepper with a core of nuts and toasty tobacco.
- Sure to become a best-seller like Brazilia and Italia before it.
- CAO Nicaragua is destined for greatness.
- Get in now.
"What better way to relax on vacation than with a great stick. Bold flavor, even burn, no maintenance stick in the sunshine. Doesn't get much better than that. GET YOURS WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE. " sticks379 STAFF