Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
Step into the darker side of Cohiba cigars.
Creating a suitable new blend for a legendary brand like Cohiba is no easy task. But, cigar master Daniel Nunez was up to the challenge, and proudly presents Cohiba Black cigars, espresso-black gems from the Dominican Republic.
- Bold, Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper.
- Dark, oily and quite intimidating.
- Inside, a long-leaf blend of Dominican and Mexican tobaccos.
- Bound by a flavorful Sun Grown Dominican Piloto leaf that has been patiently aged in tercio for 3+ years.
- This complex mixture is masterfully balanced to offer a smooth, satisfying cigar layered with robust flavors.