Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
Cohiba Puro Dominicana packs so much flavor, even Fidel himself will be jealous. This enchanting cigar hit the hopper in 1990, using 30 years worth of tobacco grown throughout the Dominican Republic to develop the perfect Cohiba.
- A Cohiba that is purely Dominican.
- Blended to provide a full-bodied, full-flavored profile.
- Robust and eventful.
- Oily Dominican natural wrapper that cloaks a bold recipe of Dominican long-fillers.
- Each leaf was patiently aged 'en tercio', within charcoaled wooden barrels producing a satisfying, oaky flavor with ample spice that's smooth and balanced throughout.
- Powerful, yet refined and elegant, this is the Cohiba you've been asking for!
"After lighting up this Puro as I started to draw in the robust flavor of this stick I began reading the description associated with it. At first I wasn't sure if I was reading about a bourbon or a cigar. Definitely get the charcoal, oaky flavor. Would agree with refined and elegant as well." sticks379 STAFF