Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
The result of five intense years of research, the famous Cohiba cigar brand is now available in limited quantities in the US market.
Often called "red dot" Cohibas due to the markings on the band.
- This exquisite cigar offers a medium-bodied flavor.
- A strong, smooth and incredibly rich character.
- A toothy Cameroon wrapper.
- Aged mixture of Dominican-grown Piloto Cubano tobaccos.
- Cohiba's blend sets the standard among today's premium cigars.
"Extremely smooth draw all the way thru the Red Dots. Medium to Full flavor that carried thru the entire smoke. Maybe ain't no cuban but the consistency and ease of smoke made this an enjoyable smoke. I like to relax with my cigars and this took little to no effort." sticks379 STAFF
Cohiba received well-deserved '91' and '92' ratings noting: "Well made with a good draw, Cohiba has a solid core of distinctly nutty flavors that have an underlying creaminess. French peanut notes and a touch of caramel on the finish make this a very tasty medium-bodied smoke."