Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
Graycliff is well-versed at creating bold, complex blends - cigars that earn top honors and top ratings. But a mellow, medium-bodied blend was never an arrow in the Graycliff quiver....(cue dramatic music, release doves).....until now! Behold, Graycliff G2.
- Substance (not just a pretty face you see).
- Seamless, Ecuadorian-grown Connecticut wrapper.
- Silky-smooth and an oily sheen.
- Aged mixture of long-fillers from Nicaragua.
- Cuban-seed Dominican tobaccos.
- Rich bouquet finished by creamy nuances.
- Notes of nuts and toast are noticeable along with a pleasant touch of leather and sweet elements plus a unique doughy aroma.
- Its richness becomes more present as it burns.
- Mellow array of flavor builds from calm to medium in body toward the nub.
- Complex, yet sophisticated.
- Ultimate anytime cigar.