Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
The White-out is comingMacanudo has never been a brand that pushed any sort of story, gimmicks, or crazy marketing gestures. And they’ve been doing just fine. Indeed, this brand has been at the top of the sales charts for as long as I can remember, with no artificial fanfare or hype — they’ve simply remained true to the tenets of crafting a great cigar. Today, though, I’d like to break tradition a bit to discuss Macanudo Inspirado White — a cigar too complex and delicious to not dive in deep on.
- Study in contrasts.
- It’s simple, yet complex.
- It’s sweet, but spicy.
- It’s elegant and refined.
- Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper is aged for 6 years.
- Nicaraguan and Mexican San Andres filler leaves are aged for four years.
- Smattering of earth, slight spice, soft and creamy notes, and a warm tobacco core.
- You owe it to yourself to try Inspirado White as soon as possible.