Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
Extra care, extra long processes and extra steps during production, extra aging and optimum fermentation, extra rare and premium tobaccos and materials. Man O’ War Armada is all that and more. Produced at Fernandez’s new San Lotano factory in Ocotál, Nicaragua.
The Armada is produced in limited runs of 10,000 sticks per year (or at least was at one time) and coupled with the premium tobacco, is considered a high-end smoke in the $20/stick range. It's a special, personal blend of cigar master and Man O’ War maker A.J. Fernandez.
A tasty elixir.
- Draped in a dark, toothy, Ecuador-Sumatra wrapper leaf
- Full-frontal assault of flavor.
- Complexity like you read about.
- An eruption of Cuban-esque power yet nicely balanced.
- Over-the-top notes of earth, vanilla, coffee, spices, and cedar with a crisp tobacco core.
- Gloriously full, voluptuous and dense, disarmingly redolent.
- A super-premium of the first order (red cape sold separately).