Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
From the half man, half god creators of Man O' War, comes Man O' War lite!Man O' War, the recently crowned king of full-bodied, has just dropped another bomb. This time, a mellower handmade - Man O' War Virtue - and it is spectacular.
- Seamless, silky-smooth Connecticut-seed wrapper grown in Ecuador
- Nicaraguan long-fillers.
- Brimming smooth and creamy complex flavors.
- Mellow to medium-bodied, but filled with richness and flavor.
- Impressively complex and refined.
- Note of oak, cream, nuts and a toasty-but-buttery smooth finish make up the core profile.
- Subtle hints of white pepper and sweetness round out the mix.
- Well-made, perfectly blended and extraordinarily tasty
- Sets the new standard in Connecticut wrapped cigars.
- Perfect in the morning, perfect after a big meal, just perfect.
"Definitely a top ten selection. Smooth smoke from start to finish. Very consistent." sticks379 STAFF