Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
Twain with a twist!
Widely considered as one of the greatest American writers of all time, Mark Twain had some amazing sayings about cigars that he spoke throughout his years. Rumored to have smoked upwards of 22 to 40 cigars a day, Twain was rarely seen without a cigar in hand. His love of tobacco and particular devotion to the cheapest cigars money could buy, is an established legend. The newest addition to the Mark Twain line gives you the chance to rival that per-day record, without emptying your wallet!
- Connecticut and a Maduro wrapper, entwines them together.
- Nicaraguan binder and long-fillers.
- Medium-bodied barber pole masterpiece.
- Notes of earth, wood, toast, cedar and sweet spice combine together with a subtle boldness that will ensnare your sense from start to finish.
- Solid construction and an even burn.