Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
BOX QUANTITY = 10
#7 CIGAR OF THE YEAR 2021
A reason to love handmade cigars.
Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio has arrived. The stunning follow-up to Oliva's 94-rated Serie 'V' and coveted, limited release Serie 'V' Maduro. I'll be perfectly honest with you, we had the chance to sample these lovelies fresh off the rolling table, and they were every bit as scrumptious as you could hope. My suggestion, get your Melanio cigars now before the backorders build.
- Ecuadorian-grown Sumatra wrapper
- Dark, thick, oily, and seamless in appearance.
- Flavorful blend of long-leaf ligeros from Nicaragua unites, including the Oliva's oldest, most prized leaves from Condega and Esteli, along with some extra tobaccos from Jalapa for more flavor and aroma.
- Full-flavor, with unique nuances such as black pepper, freshly-baked bread, and unsweetened cocoa.
- You might also notice some toast and lightly creamed coffee.
- Delicious treat.
Great news, the Serie 'V' Melanio was honored as the #1 Cigar of 2014 and earned an impressive 96-point rating.