Images are for demonstration only. Actual product may vary slightly.
Edge Habano cigars represents the next chapter in Rocky Patel's 91-rated Edge saga. Known as some of the industry's most full-tilt, yet well-balanced blends, the Edge Habano had some pretty big shoes to fill. But the good news is, it doesn't just fill them, it stomps around in them like no tomorrow. Marking the first Edge to utilize purely Nicaraguan tobaccos, each Edge Habano shows up well-equipped for a full-flavored ride.
- Dark and feisty Nicaraguan Habano wrapper, patiently aged and fermented.
- Rich and powerful core of long-filler tobaccos hailing from the volcanic black soils of Nicaragua's most fertile regions.
- Bold yet refined flavors.
- Notes of cedar, spice, black pepper, cocoa, and earth mingle with copious amounts of uber-smooth full-bodied smoke.
- Put this one in the books - Edge Habano cigars are winners.